We are so glad you’re planning to join us for worship at RedLife Church. Be sure and visit the “next-step nook” in the auditorium near the main doors to meet someone from our leadership and pick up your free gift. Also text “RedLifeVIP” to 882-02 that Sunday you arrive.
When should I arrive?
- We start service at 10:30 AM. Feel free to arrive a few minutes early if you have kids to check in to kids church, nursery, or pre-school, enjoy a hot cup of coffee, and find your seat in the auditorium.
What do I do with my kids?
- We have nursery for ages 0-3 years old, and not potty-trained available throughout the entire service. Our pre-school and elementary age students remain with their families during the singing portion of the service, and dismissed to class during the offering. We ask parents to sign in their students through our computer check-in system to make sure each child gets sent home with the right parents.
What should I wear?
- We are a casual, come in what you’re comfortable in type of church. Most people wear jeans, some wear their “Sunday best”, some wear flip-flops and shorts. Come as you are.
Where do I park?
- We are located in the old CVS building right behind Dairy Cottage at 1112 Main St. There is ample parking in the lot, and around the building.
How long does the service last?
- Our worship services last anywhere from 75-90 minutes. You can plan on the main part of the service being dismissed around noon.