…wherever you are
Have you ever sensed God had something more for your life but felt clueless as to what that was? Have you wanted to do more for the Kingdom but didn’t know how to start? Do you love Jesus and His church, but going to a church building just isn’t for you? Is your heart connected to the mission and vision of RedLife Church, but RedLife isn’t in your neighborhood? If you answered yes to any of those questions, Redemption House may be for you. Now your house can be part of the mission of RedLife Church to Reach, Encourage and Disciple, NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE! Scroll down to learn more and follow the simple steps to turn your house into a REDEMPTION HOUSE…
Step 2 – Invite your friends, neighbors, and family
Ask WHOEVER you want to join you for church at YOUR Redemption House. You set the time. You set the day.
Redemption House FAQs
1. Who can have one? Anyone with a heart for the Gospel who feels called to be connected to RedLife Church can start a Redemption House.
2. When do we meet? You can meet “live” with the streaming worship experience at 10:30 OR you can meet at whatever time you feel is ideal for you to invite people to your house to experience REDEMPTION.
3. Where? We call it Redemption House…and most will probably utilize their homes – but your “house” can meet where ever you decide! In a break room at work, in the garage, outside on the back porch…whatever works for you!
4. What about kids? Stay tuned for some exciting resources via youtube and zoom classes coming soon from RedLife Kids for you to utilize at your Redemption House. Other ideas may be asking an adult or older teen or a couple to take turns helping them with their own “lesson” via resources on YouTube, etc…IF YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS REACH OUT TO US AND WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT!
5. What do we do? You either connect to the live stream (or re-broadcast) on the RedLife YouTube channel or at redlifechurch.com, worship with the worship, learn from the message, allow the group to pray with anyone that has a need or makes a commitment to Jesus, fill out the weekly leaders form and let us know what God is doing through your Redemption House. That’s basically it…
6. MORE QUESTIONS??? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.